Dear Dansations Families,
We have been missing your children so much! As the original recital date approaches, we wanted to do something extra special for our dancers. We have created a whole new concept…. we will create a Dansations Zoom Movie starring your children!! We will take 2 weeks of Zoom classes to record your children in their costumes dancing their hearts out! It may not be the recital performance we are accustomed to, but it will be amazing, inspirational, and a truly special memory of this time in our lives.
Benefits of a Zoom Dance Movie:
- This will allow children closure. They will get to see their dance friends and teachers and say good bye.
- The children will get to show off their costumes
- It will be a super fun 2 weeks of dance
- Zoom movie will include B-roll of your dancers doing interviews and dancing at home!
- It will not cost parents ANYTHING extra! Your recital fee, that was already paid, will cover the 2 weeks of instruction as well as the movie
- Everyone will be able to live stream the movie, once it is completed, as well as view it at anytime on Dancebug, or download it!
This does not close the door to a potential live performance later in the summer. We would love to see the kids perform on a stage, however in the event that a live performance is not possible due to social gathering and social distancing guidelines, at least our dancers will have something to showcase their 2020 dance season!
Week 1- Tuesday, May 26th- Monday, June1st – kids will review dance in regular dance clothing
Week 2- Tuesday, June 2nd- Monday, June 8th- kids will wear their dance costumes & even recital make up and hair style if they want to!!
Check your emails for detailed schedule, Meeting ID’s & Passwords!
Helpful hints to get the most out of your Zoom Classes
- Keep the screen in “Speaker View” so your dancers can see their teacher better
- Keep your dancers volume on mute so everyone can hear their teacher and music better
- Record the class. That way your dancers can practice all week!
- Make sure your dancer has a good amount of space and privacy to take the class
- Have your child put on dance attire, to get them ready to move
- Combo dancers, we strongly recommend that a parent is right there taking the class with your child (don’t worry you can stand off camera!)
- If possible, we suggest keeping wi-fi use in the house limited while your child is taking a Zoom class. This will help prevent “lagging” in video or audio.
Proin grav ida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aen ean solli citudin, lorem quis sid bibe ndum auctor, nisi elit conse quat ips um, nec sag ittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sita met nibh vulp utat ec ur sus a sit amet ma uris mor bi acuc um san ip sum velit. Nam nec te llus a rad odio tincid unt auctor a orn fdus sim preare wi odio. Sed non erye mau ris vi tae we erat co nse quat au ctor eu in elit. Class apt ent ta citi soci tou duf.