Summer Registration is officially Open!
Dear Dansations Parents,
We are thrilled to announce our return to the studio. Dance studios are included in phase 4 of NYS re-open plan. We anticipate the start of Phase 4 at the end of June. Dansations will be ready for classes July 6th!
As much as we would have loved returning to our previous season’s schedule, with all the new social distancing guidelines, our old format for classes is simply not possible at this time. For example, last year’s classes sizes do not allow for social distancing. The best way to keep risk low, is to start slow! The safety of our dancers is our number 1 priority. Which is why we are starting with a 4 week summer season!
As you know, NYS releases their requirements days before the start of each new phase. Once we have NYS requirements we will launch a complete safety plan. Which will be made viewable on the website. For now we are following CDC guidelines.
Some of our new safety policies :
- Children with high risk will be able to request to take the classes at home through zoom. Simply register for the class you choose and email Dansations@gmail.com & request the zoom option.
- Children will be given hand sanitizer before and after each class.
- Classes are 10 min apart to allow teachers to clean the classroom between classes.
- Dansations will follow CDC recommendations for cleaning supplies & disinfectants.
- Dancers will dance in 6×6 foot squares that are outlined on the floor.
- Dancers will Use side & back doors that go directly into dance rooms. This will limit waiting room traffic.
- Parents will need to wait in the car while children are dancing. The waiting area will be closed.
- If your child is 4 or younger, or having trouble with separation, parents are required to stay in the classroom as teachers are not allowed to touch students.
- Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every 2 hours.
- Mask requirements will depend on NYS requirements.