WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET THE STUDIO: Covid-19 Update
Our goal is to keep your children and families as safe as possible. This plan is in accordance to NYS & CDC guidelines and requirements. Please be aware that while this plan will minimize the risk it will not eliminate the risk. Dansations will continue to update and add safety protocols as needed.
- NEW– as per NYS, Fully vaccinated clients do NOT need to wear a mask inside Dansations facilities.
- NEW– Fully vaccinated teachers do not need to wear a mask and are required to verify vaccination with Dansations.
- NEW- When dancers are 6 feet apart (as marked on the floor) they will NOT need a mask.
- Children and adults that are experiencing symptoms or that have been exposed to Covid-19 should not enter the building.
- Children will be given hand sanitizer before and after each class.
- Classes are 10 min apart to allow teachers to clean the classroom between classes.
- Dansations will follow CDC recommendations for cleaning supplies & disinfectants.
- Dancers will maintain 6 feet of social distancing as much as possible.
- Dancers will enter the front door, remove shoes in waiting area and then proceed directly to their class rooms. Dancers Age 6 and under can have 1 adult walk them in.
- Class times are staggered to limit traffic in waiting area.
- Parents will need to wait in the car while children are dancing. The waiting area will be closed.
- If your child is 4 or younger, or having trouble with separation, parents are required to stay in the classroom as teachers are not allowed to touch students.
- Matts will be cleaned after use.
- Drinking fountains will be closed. Please bring a water bottle.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every 2 hours.
- Touchless payments- All payment will need to be made on-line. If you wish to pay with check please mail (or put in mailbox) to: Dansations 6095 Transit Rd Depew, NY 14043. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANYONE WORKING THE OFFICE TO TAKE PAYMENTS. All payments need to be made BEFORE the first class.
What to expect when you get the studio:
What to expect when you enter the studio:
- Dancers will enter the front door, remove shoes in waiting area and then proceed directly to their class rooms (Class times are staggered to limit traffic in the waiting area)
- Unvaccinated dancers ages 2 and older will need a mask to enter (dancers will take off masks once they are in their dance squares)
- Dancers should come in dance clothes. Locker-room are CLOSED.
- Children will go to an empty 7×7 foot dance square. They will keep their dance bags in the room with them.
- Parents will be asked to leave before class starts, The window will be open so you can view from outside. If your child is 4 or younger, or having trouble with separation, parents can stay in the classroom.
- Dancers will be permitted to go to the bathroom, one dancer at a time from each class. Dancers go to the bathroom wash hands and return. No loitering in Bathrooms, no more than 3 people at a time in a bathroom. Children will be asked to keep masks on to use the bathroom.
- If your child is enrolled in more than 1 class, after the first class, they will put mask on, and walk to bag (1 or 2 children at a time) get their shoes and return to dance square.
- After class children will hand sanitize.
- 1 adult may come into the building to pick up their dancer at the end of class.