WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET THE STUDIO: Covid-19 Update
Our goal is to keep your children and families as safe as possible. This plan is in accordance to NYS & CDC guidelines and requirements. Please be aware that while this plan will minimize the risk it will not eliminate the risk. Dansations will continue to update and add safety protocols as needed.
As per NYS All Covid-19 restrictions on businesses have been lifted. However, Dansations will continue to implement CDC, NYS & Erie County DOH Covid-19 safety precautions. In NYS, face coverings remain optional when entering a private business. In accordance with Federal CDC guidelines, it is recommended that individuals do wear a face covering when indoors.
With so many unknowns regarding Covid-19 delta variant, we would like to keep the use of our waiting room to a minimum. We are going to use it for drop off and pick up only. If your child is in Combo 1, Combo 2, Combo 3 or Baby Acro 1 adult is permitted to stay in the waiting room during classes, this will help our littlest dancers with using the restroom during class. We ask that the parents of all other dancers please use the waiting room for drop off and pick up only. Please enter the building NO more than 5 min. before the start of class and 5 min before class is dismissed. If dancers are old enough to walk in alone, please allow them to do so. This will help keep waiting room crowds to a minimum.
Safety Protocols are as follows:
- Children and adults that are experiencing symptoms or that have been exposed to Covid-19 should not enter the building.
- We have Medify MA-40 Air Purifiers with H13 True HEPA filters in each studio.
- There are hand sanitation centers located throughout the building.
- We will follow CDC recommendations for cleaning supplies & cleaning practices.
- Acro mats will be cleaned after each class.
- At this time, teachers and students have the option to wear a mask in the classroom and all common areas, they are not required.
- Parents may use the waiting room for drop off and pick up (please do not arrive more than 5 min. before class starts and more than 5 min. before class is dismissed) Parents of children in Combo 1. 2, and 3 as well as Baby Acro are welcome to stay for the duration of class, please limit to one parent per dancer.
All updates in our Covid-19 protocols will be sent out via email. If you are not receiving studio emails please contact us to verify your email address.